Guidelines for Use of Forums:
- Stay on topic. In order ensure the maximum benefit for all participants, please stay on topic and avoid using the forums as chat rooms with wandering topics. If necessary, our moderators will request that any off-topic discussion be continued via email or other method external to the forum. As a last resort, we may delete the messages involved.
- Ask for help. If you are new to using forums or are uncertain where to post a particular message, make sure you indicate that in your post. Other participants are always happy to help new folks get started.
- Be courteous. Remember, great minds don't always think alike! Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, even if you disagree. However, personal attacks, slurs and any use of profanity will not be tolerated. These types of messages will be deleted immediately and the offending participant may be restricted from future participation.
- Keep it legal. Do not post copyrighted material without permission of the author. Do not use the forums to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Strive for accuracy. If inaccurate technical information is observed in messages on the SNUG Forum, our moderators will make an effort to provide the correct information. However due to limitations inherent in this medium, Noble Systems, including its employees and volunteers, can assume no responsibility for, and must disclaim all liability with respect to, information contained in the SNUG Forum.
Noble Systems reserves the right to: 1) remove, without warning, any messages that do not fall within the Guidelines outlined above and 2) make changes to the Forums with or without prior notice.